Canon Pixma iP1200, iP1600, iP2200 Resetter
Posted by Fz 0 commentsYou have Canon Pixma iP1200, iP2200 or iP1600 and now counter in the printer have full. You require the software resetter Canon Pixma iP1200, iP2200, iP1600 to reset the printer. Software can be used to reset Canon Pixma iP1200, iP1600, iP2200 printers that is iPTool software or you can use GeneralTool software.
To use this software is very easy. Stages usage of this software please follow steps following :
- Turn on the printers.
- Download and Run iPTool software (the software will detect automatically the printers). ( iP Tool v. 1.1.5 (189.1 KiB))
- Click reset main and reset platen button to reset waste ink counter.
GeneralTool Canon Pixma iP1200, iP1600, iP2200
Reset use this software is same easy like using iPtools software. To use this software follow these steps :
- Download General Tool for Canon iP1200, iP1600, 2200 Printers. Download GeneralTool
- Extract downloaded file the run the software by click GeneralTool.exe.
- Select the connected usb port number from usb port then click lock Release then select the applicable model name in set destination setting.
- In clear waste ink counter, click main to reset the main waste ink counter or platen to reset the platen waste ink counter.