Clear Error 27 on Canon MP150 and MP160
Posted by Fz 1 commentsCanon MP150 and MP160 is one of multifunction Canon printer series from Epson. One of the errors that are often on Canon MP150 and MP160 is error 27. Error 27 is caused ink absorber on the printer is full. To solve Error E27 on the epson Canon MP150 and MP160 you must reset the printer.
How to clear E27 on the Canon MP150 and MP160
- With the printer powered off but connected to a power source, press the Power button while pressing and holding the Stop/ Reset button.
- When the Power is lit, press the Stop/Reset button two times while pressing and holding the Power button.
- When releasing the Power button and the Stop / Reset button (regardless of order), the printer will move into a service mode. (Waiting for menu selection)
- When the on/off lights in green, press the Stop/Reset button the specified number of time(s) according to the function listed in the table below.(Each time the Stop/Reset button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in orange and green, starting with orange.)note: press 4 times for waste ink counter reset.
The number of the Reset button pressing LED Function Remarks
0 time Green Power off
1 time Orange Service pattern print (auto teste)
2 times Green EEPROM print (dados da EEPROM)
3 times Orange EEPROM reset (EEPROM reset)
4 times Green Waste ink counter reset (Absorvente reset)
- Turn off the printer.( it must be turn off) then turn it on again.
- E9 The connected digital camera / video camera does not support Camera Direct Printing
- E14 The Ink cartridges whose destination are wrong
- E15 Ink cartridge is not installed E16 - Ink remaining is unknown
- E16 -E19 Failed to scan head alignment sheet
- E22 Carriage error
- E23 Paper feed error
- E24 Purge unit error
- E25 ASF(cam) sensor error
- E26 Internal temperature rise error
- E27 Waste ink absorber full or platen waste ink absorber full
- E28 Ink cartridge temperature rise error -
- E29 EEPROM error
- E33 Paper feed position error
- E35 15 USB Host VBUD overcurrent error - USB
- E37 17 Abnormal motor driver error
- E40 20 Other hardware error
- E42 22 Scanner error