How to Reset Canon Pixma MP450 Resetter & Manual
There are two methods to reset canon MP450. Manually and using MPtools software to full reset. This reset methods to solve proble “Ink absorber is full” or “Error Code 5B00”. Besides be used as resetter for Canon MP450, MPtool also can be used as resetter for canon MP150, MP160, MP170, MP180, MP450, MP460.
Before using MPTool resetter you must doing manual reset on the printer Canon. Why you need manual reset? it help the software to detect printer properly. But if the software resetter can detect the Canon Pixma 450 you can skip the manual reset.
Reset manually on Canon Pixma MP450 Printer
- You must start with printer off and power cable connected to eectric source.
- While press and hold Resume/Cancel button press POWER button- led indicator light in green color.
- While hold Power button, release Resume/Cancel button.
- press Resume/Cancel button for 2 times, while hold POWER button, after that, release all button.
- When led indicator will be lit in GREEN - press Resume/Cancel for 4 times!
- Turn off the canon pixma mp450 using POWER button.
Resetting canon pixma MP450, this methode reset to rese4t waste ink counter in the printer Canon Pixma MP450. Here how:
Reset using Mptool Software to Reset Coupon on Canon Pixma MP450
- First step you must download latest version MPTool software on this link.
- Turn on printer then run MPtool software. The software MP resetter should automatically detect your canon printer connected to computer.
- To reset waste ink counter in the canon MP450 click RESET MAIN and RESET PLATEN button in the waste ink counter section.
- To reset ink level click reset black and reset color in the ink counter section.
Still got the counter problem. Try again the steps above you may miss the important steps. Or got your printer to printer technician.