How to Refill Canon Cartirdges PG-30, PG-40, PG-50, CL-31, CL-41, CL-51, CL-52
Labels: Canon Resetter 4 comments
Refill intructions for Canon Inkjet Cartirdge PG-30, PG-40, PG-50, CL-31, CL-41, CL-51 and CL-52.
- Remove the label from the top of cartridge
- Using the drill tool, widen the refill holes for each color.
- Prepare an area for refilling.
- Attach the needle to syringe and load syringe with 6ml of ink (For color cartridges) position for the 41, 51, 52 cartridges or 20ml for the black 40 and 50 cartridges.
- Insert needle into correct color ink hole (that you created in the vent). Penetrate the sponge inside and be sure the needle does not reach the bottom of cartridge. If the needle penetrates to the bottom of the cartridge, the cartridge will leak and is not salvageable.
- SLOWLY inject the ink into the cartridge. Stop if the ink begins to well up from the fill hole. Reverse the process and pull about 1ml of ink if it has spilled out the top of the cartridge.
- Clean off top of cartridge, un-tape the next fill hole and tape over the one just filled. This is so you don’t accidentally contamination other colors.
- Repeat steps 5, 6, 7, 8 until all colors have been injected.
- Clean off the top of the cartridge. Place tape over the top of the cartridge so it covers every hole.
- Use a pin and put a small hole (vent hole) through the tape for each hole on the top of the cartridge. This is important, don’t skip this step. The cartridge must be vented to atmosphere or it will not work.
- Reinstall the cartidge.