Reset the Ink Level for Canon MX300
Labels: Canon Resetter 10 comments
Solution to reset the ink level for Canon MX300. The methode get from printer forum
- Disconnect the power cable
- Connect it while holding down the power button
- With the power button still down, press twice the "Cancel/Stop" red button
- Release the power button
- The printes turns into a kind of factory mode...(wait for about 10 seconds, utils it says "Idle")
- Press the ">" (next to the "OK" button) once."Shipping Mode 3"
- Press the "OK" button.
- Press "OK" again for "Without cleaning"
- A test page will print..
- Open the cover, like you are about to change the cartridges.
- Disconnect the power cable again.
- Take out both cartridges.
- Close the cover.
- Connect the power cable once again.
- Turn the printer on.
- Now just put the cartridges back...